- It is very important that you screen your items carefully beforehand.
- Please never consign items that you don’t truly want to part with.
- Remember while presorting at home – “Would I buy this at Polish?” If it is good enough for you then drop it off.
- Consignment limit of two (2) totes or bins of clothing, accessories and/or smaller items per appointment. Home Goods, furniture or seasonal items are accepted on an as demand basis.
- Items will not be accepted in plastic or trash bags.
- Items will not be accepted with "yard sale" stickers.
The following schedule can be used to determine which season we are currently accepting clothing & accessories for:
- Fall: July 1 - September 30
- Winter: October 1 - December 31
- Spring: January 1 - March 31
- Summer: April 1 - June 30
- Must be clean and freshly laundered, pressed or dry cleaned and laid flat in a tote or bin (no hangers please).
- Must be in new or gently used condition and must be season appropriate.
- Must be better department store or designer brand names in current fashion / style
- Clothing should be described as trendy casual and fashion forward within the last 3 – 5 years.
- Accepting most sizes (including plus) for Ladies fashions.
- Accepting picture frames, footwear, handbags, totes, belts, scarves, hats, caps, fashion jewelry, sunglasses and swimwear.
- Must be clean, safe, and in good working condition and not subject to government or manufacturer’s recall.
- Must be in new or gently used condition and include all original parts and instruction manual (if available).
- $1 - $3 fee for cleaning of unclean furniture items.