Looking to make some extra cash? We can help!
It's time to clean out your closet and make some extra money! Your gently-used clothing, accessories, footwear, and home-goods that you no longer wear or use could lead to more space in your closet - and more money in your pocket. Here's how:
Prepare your items
- What will we take? View our Consignment Standards
- Get Organized - You've needed a reason to clean out your closet - and now you have one - but please, don't consign items that you truely do not want to part with.
- Screen Your Items - Make sure the items you're giving us are clean, current, and the correct season according to our consignment schedule
- Grab Totes - Fill up to (2) 18-gallon (or less) totes with clothing laid flat. Any larger items (or furniture items) can be brought in and do not count towards your tote count. Please label any items not in totes with your first and last name.
- New Consignor? New consignors must fill out our Consignment Agreement Form - we must have this form before you can drop off your items.
Give Us a call or "Drop & Shop"
Call us to schedule an appointment at one of our locations
- Hammond Street:
Alternatively you can "Drop & Shop" - which allows our consignors to drop off their items without the need for an appointment. You still must give us a call to let us know that you are dropping off as we can only take up to 30 drop-offs per week at each location. Be sure to download, print, and fill-out our "Drop & Shop" form.
Sit Back and Let uS Sell Your Stuff!
- Pick Up Your Totes - Our inventory specialists will go through your totes (usually in one week). We will give you a call when we're done and any items we don't think will sell will be returned to you in your totes. You also have the option to donate any of these items to a local charity. We ask that you come in and collect your totes within one week of our phone call.
- Check Your Account - All items that have sold will be posted to your account.
- Get a Check or Use Your Earnings for Purchases - You'll have two options to collect your earnings
- Accumulate your earnings and have us issue you a check
- Store your earnings as a credit - and earn more money back as a store credit.
- Please read the Consignor Agreement for more information
Still Not Sure?
Still have questions or need more information? Please feel free to call our store(s)
Broadway: | Hammond Street: (207) 941-1055
...or you can always